Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position (Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Pay: $33 per hour
This position contributes significantly to the successful timely development of new pharmaceutical products utilizing drug delivery systems and technologies by carrying out required analytical support activities.
Strong background in pharmaceutical separation science (LC, GC, CE)
• Analysis of finished products, in-process materials, fill moisture, raw materials, and cleaning verification and validation samples according to the assigned specifications, methods and protocols.
? Preparation of reagents/standards/medias needed for analysis according to established methods.
? Safe handling of potent and teratogenic compounds.
? Disposal of hazardous waste according to environmental regulations and company/departmental procedures.
? Tabulation and interpretation of results of analysis as recorded in notebooks, reports and logbooks.
• Capable of self-scheduling of work assignments
• Assures right-first-time execution of departmental methods and SOPs.
• Facilitates and supports activities and services necessary to the routine operations of the department, as assigned.
• Audits and verifies results, including but not limited to, calculations in notebooks/logbooks and results in reports to check for accuracy and integrity of data.
• Writes and reviews analytical methods, deviations, protocols, SOPs and any other technical documents as required.
• Supports Material Evaluation Process for new materials if required.
• Provides project support for new product development which requires a close working relationship directly with Customers as well as suppliers.
• Participates in inter-departmental task teams.
• Interfaces with peers in other departments, senior management, customers and regulatory agencies.
• Provides support for ordering and maintaining inventory of laboratory materials and equipment.
• Provides training for new or existing personnel.
• Identifies and implements process improvements that will reduce cycle time to test and release products.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
• Works flexible hours including weekends and evenings to accommodate the production / validation schedule.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
• 5 years relevant pharmaceutical laboratory/analytical experience.
• Experience with common pharmaceutical laboratory equipment including, but not limited to,
? U.V. spectroscopy
? IR and AA instrumentation
? H.P.L.C. and G.C. instrumentation
? Dissolution testing
• Expertise in wet chemistry techniques such as titrations, extractions, digestions and preparations of test solutions.
• Knowledge of the following:
? Safety and hazardous waste requirements
? Data acquisition applications and databases, Empower software
? cGMP standards.
• Demonstrated history of method development and/or validation.
• Demonstrated critical thinking ability with experience in conducting and writing laboratory investigations.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-15 pounds.
• Vision requirements include ability to differentiate color (Pass the Ishihara Color Vision Screening) and obtain 20/30 acuity in both far and near vision in each eye with or without corrective lenses.
• Be accessible to manufacturing, laboratory and office staff.
• Be able to use required office equipment
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]