Help At Home is currently hiring QDDPs!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable QDDPs to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our QDDPs are focused on coordinating the development and implementation of supported living services with referral sources, consumers and employees, and ensuring the delivery of quality services. This coordination occurs through the direct supervision of employees, supports for consumers, and ongoing communication with family, community, funding and licensure sources.
Person Centered Planning and Individual Support Planning:
- Actively participates in the person centered planning process, including development and implementation of Person Centered Plans (PCPs) and the Individual Support Plan (ISPs)
- Design and implement support and teaching strategies targeted at assisting consumers with reaching their outcomes as outlined in the consumer's ISP
- Provide supervision and training to Direct Support Professionals regarding the implementation of the PCP, ISP and teaching strategies
- Evaluate and revise support and teaching strategies as necessary to ensure progress toward achievement of outcomes and action steps
- Review all forms, notify Case Manager of any incidents, and providy oversight for the follow up plan with staff.
- Maintain communication with family members, guardians, staff and Case Manager on a regular basis, particularly regarding policies, issues, and concerns.
- Coordinate in-service trainings needed to assist staff in fulfilling responsibilities related to consumer directed support
- Provide direct support in providing services needed to protect the health and safety of the consumer, in a staffing crisis
- Communicate with the Interdisciplinary Team about concerns and findings
- Coordinate and assist the staff with maintaining positive relationships
- Be available to respond to staff in case of an emergency
- Perform on-site evaluations for all field staff
Other job functions:
- Consumer Record Related maintenance and compliance
- Coordination of consumer benefits including Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, SSA, and Food Stamps;
- Securing community resources for consumers supported
- Assist the Director with teaching the training classes and with on-site investigations, as requested, for worker injury and client complaints
- Maintain and promote professional manner for self, and support staff within all communications
- Assist the Director with other duties, as assigned and with approval
- BA/BS degree required in social work, psychology, human services or related field
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Personal vehicle which is insured and meets state safety/licensure requirements
- Valid driver's license, may require chauffeur's license
- Compliance with background check requirements as required by state laws
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Posting ID: 583997699Posted: 2020-11-24