Make it Your Choice! Join Our Team!
We bring together the people, brand and technology that enable the success of others – welcoming every guest, every partner, everywhere their journey takes them.
Offering Competitive Wage(s) based on experience!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Providing exceptional service by connecting to guests to make a better experience for each and every person who stays at our hotel.
- Participates in regular staff meetings and/or recurrent training.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of reservation policies, promotions
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- High-school diploma required: some college preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years customer service
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a positive, professional, service-oriented attitude and ability to communicate this attitude to staff associates, guests, hotel staff and management on an ongoing basis.
- Strong problem resolution skills; ability to manage dissatisfied guests while remaining calm in adverse situations and present solutions that benefit all parties
- Excellent discretionary judgment: ability to evaluate member/guest problems and determine solution based on various indicators
- Ability to gather information from multiple systems to review, evaluate and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of communication, collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
Posting ID: 563041910Posted: 2020-08-06