Wingstop Restaurants is one of the fastest GROWING National Restaurant Chains in the country. We have over 1000 locations worldwide. We specialize in cooked-to-order, hand-sauced and tossed chicken wings. We offer our guests 11 flavors on bone-in and boneless chicken wings paired with hand-cut, seasoned fries and sides.
Can you provide Over the Top Customer Service?
Join our team and enjoy great opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are looking for positive, responsible and reliable General Manager that can lead in a team environment, adhere to Wingstop Food Quality Regulations and of course....provide over the top customer service.
- Providing exceptional customer service in a fast paced environment, including managing customer complaints and challenging situations.
- Greeting customers and accurately taking food orders including suggestive selling
- Supervise and lead in every function of running the restaurant- from sales, prepping food to cleaning the restaurant- no clip board holders here!
- Sourcing, recruiting and training talent
- Plans and leads shift meetings, builds camaraderie and team spirit.
- Handles questions and concerns of the team, keeps management informed of any and all employee related issues.
- Maintains high quality standards and cleanliness.
- Be dependable, Shows up on scheduled time, have reliable transportation, weekday and weekend availability including closing restaurant after midnight.
- Very "hands-on" management style.
- Able to embrace 100% of company mission, goals and philosophy.
- A proven track record- Min. of 3 years restaurant manager experience.
- Strong leadership qualities- ability to direct and grow the team. Great ability to teach and train.
- Should have mix of FOH and BOH experience.
- ServSafe Certified
- Experience in running a kitchen that has set menu and set ingredients list, used to adhering to recipes
- Experience analyzing restaurant performance via line checks, audits, P&L, and more.
MUST be 21 or over
MUST have a car and open availability and ready to work 50-60 hours a week.
Posting ID: 60789948Posted: 2020-07-14