Program Director IDD ServicesPrimary Location:
United States-OH-OHSouth EuclidFunction:
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Ohio, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the publichealth concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another Description
Oversee the operations of each site, including program management; staff supervision and development; financial management; property management; and manage relationship within the community. Ensure safety and quality of services, and collaborate with HR and your Program Supervisors to hire, train, schedule, and manage staff, effectively, resulting in a positive work environment for staff.
- Oversee program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; ensure pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; notify maintenance personnel of items requiring attention.
- Direct and supervise Program Supervisors, Direct Support Professionals including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Partner with HR on employee relations and performance issues.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; ensure timely and accurate program documentation; implement Network compliance plan.
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages and assist with new start development as appropriate.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving services.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Human Services preferred (i.e. Psychology, Social Work, Education)
- Minimum of five to seven years' experience in Human Services with a minimum of two years' supervisory experience
- Licensure as required by the state
- Demonstrated ability in areas of supervision, and recruiting and retaining staff.
- Ability to effectively manage a range of relationships, most importantly with those we serve and their families. An ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission with an understanding of program development and behavior management principles. Some budget experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability requirements.
Come join our amazing team of dedicated professionals.In addition to extensive professional development opportunities, we offer a full range of benefits:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding, family-oriented work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
REM Ohio is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With 32,000 employees serving 30,000 adults, children, and seniors in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country. EOE/AAE