Are you ambitious and creative and love interacting with all types of folks? Apply for the barista job with us! Benefits to this position include flexible hours, tips, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. Also, we want to develop your professional career, and we will make huge investments in the right people ' we are one of the top coffeehouses in the city, and we pride ourselves on excellent and prompt service. We welcome creative people who love out-of-the-box solutions, but perhaps most importantly, we recognize that hiring excellent baristas is the best thing we could do for public relations; consequently, we treat you well.
- Greet customers, take their orders, and use excellent time management and organizational skills to prepare and serve coffee, blended coffee, cold drinks, teas, espresso, pastries, cookies, and other sweets and drinks.
- Educate customers about our drinks, treats, and other products, and serve as a resource for people wanting to develop or improve coffee-tasting skills and knowledge.
- Prepare specialized drinks per company recipe guidelines.
- Coordinate in-person patronage with mobile orders coming via our app; always try to have mobile orders ready when customers arrive for pickup.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of all areas, including bathrooms; follow checklists for prescribed areas.
- Address and resolve customer issues in a polite and effective manner; enlist manager or shift supervisor as necessary.
- Stock and refill inventory such as coffee cups, straws, napkins, and utensils; supervise inventory levels and communicate when necessary to ensure inventory is not low or out.
- Brainstorm and design themed decor in the store as relevant for specific holidays or sales (e.g., Halloween, winter, or summer tie-ins).
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Food handling license
- Customer service and communication skills
- Independent work and teamwork
- Knowledge of mobile apps
- Customer service experience
- Ability (Latte art)
Posting ID: 563041138Posted: 2020-08-12