Candidates must have a background in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business requirements, business systems and user needs in order to interface effectively with developers in consulting and producing task outlines. To be considered for this position candidate must have an interest in technology and strong computer skills, superlative communication skills in both written and verbal form and the ability to partner with multiple business partners.
- Organization of task needs and the clear communication of them to the broader IT group for implementation
- Management of project goals and time frames with third-party clients or providers
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans and gap analyses as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- 0-3 years of experience as a business analyst, project manager, or related field.
- Masters in Computer science/IT.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- BA or BS in a technical or business field relevant to the position
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 563542707Posted: 2020-08-09