Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Previous CAREGiver experience a plus
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Positive employment reference check and stable work history
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Dependability a must
- Exciting and Fast Pace Work Environment
- Initial and Ongoing Training
- Up to $9.00 per hour Starting
- Paid Advanced Specialized Training
- Monthly and Yearly Awards Program (including trips and incentives)
- Performance Based Raises
- Employee Recognition and Incentives Program
We have a variety of shifts available. This is a part-time position. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 609420372Posted: 2021-02-27