HOURS 9-6pm but be prepared to work OT as needed.
The ASN Logistics Lead directs the ASN shipping team and performs warehouse duties that include but are not limited to shipping; managing orders due daily to meet the required order ship date; and ensuring proper documentation and customer specific shipping requirements are met. This role is expected to offer depth and growth of responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Ensure on time and accurate shipping of all ASN orders.
• Ensure that all orders are prepared and shipped to meet customer specific requirements.
• Utilize company software to create and schedule orders in accordance with delivery due dates.
• Maintain good housekeeping and organization in the shipping area.
• Verify all ISO processes and work instructions are current and being followed.
• Promotes a quality culture by demonstrating customer focus.
• Constructively interacts with internal customers
• Oversee the activities and performance of the ASN shipping team.
• Liaise with other company functions as necessary.
• Drives the companys vision and mission by reinforcing ethics, values and quality policies throughout their area of responsibility
• Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE and OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
• 2+ years of prior warehouse experience AND at least 1+ years of experience with ASNs
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. at a time
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be PC literate (MS Office) and have strong data entry, organizational and interpersonal skills; Experience in P21 is preferred
• Ability to operate Barcode printers, handheld bar code scanners, high-speed/moving object scanning devices
• Ability to operate WMS systems (Lattitude), UPS and FEDEX World Wide Ship systems
• General problem solving/analysis capabilities
• Strong attention to detail and possesses sense of thoroughness
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work with others in a team environment
• Ability to use time wisely and perform several tasks by prioritizing
• Ability to work overtime on a regular basis
Radians, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.