Terms: This is strictly a contract position. 90 days!
Pay - $15 starting
Hours: hours are 9:30am to 6pm.
OT: YES - sometimes they come in at 8am, twice a week and he can stay over as long as needed. They will move pallets around to receive a shipment, build shelves.
Breaks: 2 15'as paid and 30 minutes unpaid.
Day to day - required to wear scrubs and pockets must be sown shut.
- Take orders with medicines they get in. Receiving deliveries.
- Goes to his station.
- Make boxes. Using a stapling machine.
- Use a pallet jack, fill the freezers with ice or gel packs.
- Fed ex delivers 2 times a day, post office, other large deliveries. Office Depot, staples.
- 300 shipments a day, 450 on a strong day.
- Scan label, weigh, prep for shipment. Malvern is the system.
- On your feet all day. Alex only sits on his breaks.
- There is lifting. Gel packs are 10-15 lbs.
Team Player, No experience required, Shipping Coordinator
- Team player
- Willingness to help. Alex is such a go-getter and he truly wants to help.
- Physical ability to stand for 8 hours a day. Lifting 50 lbs
- Shipping clerk experience - minimum of 3-6 months experience or working in a warehouse
Nice to haves:
- Warehouse Coordinating exp.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.