We are currently looking for a creative yet customer service savvy graphic designer to join our team full time and be a key person in the creative design and quality that our customers across Metro Detroit deserve!
This could be as simple and quick as a rush banner for a festival or a vehicle wrap for General Motors. Our graphic designers work on electric signs, tradeshow displays, wall murals, vehicle wraps, banners and MANY other types of fun projects. Every single day is different, and you will never be bored working on the same type of projects for days and days.
Our sign company produces many different types of signage for some of the coolest Detroit based businesses around.
SHY AND TIMID NEED NOT APPLY! We are an energetic bunch, and love getting the graphic designers involved with meeting the clients and working on projects with them. We do not believe that graphic designers should be locked away in dark dungeons in the "back office". We will need you to be very customer service driven and capable to work with many types of clients.
We are a very busy Sign Company in Metro Detroit and have big plans to dominate the Universe. Is that the kind of place you might want to work?
Please only apply if the following sounds like you:
- Always arrive at work 10 minutes early.
- Geeky. Yes.... geeky. We want a technical graphic designer, but one cool enough to embrace their inner geekiness. We are a weird bunch ourselves.
- Anxious to make a difference for the place you work... daily excitement of seeing how your work transforms our business
- Enjoy coffee... Red Bull... or 5 hour energy (we rarely sit down around here!)
- Could see yourself fitting in with a group of 50 coworkers for a weekend BBQ, Summer Camping Trip etc.
- Self-taught designers NEED NOT APPLY! We know what we are doing, and have specific experience levels required for this position. This is not an internship position, but a career position for the right candidate!
- You must have experience with both vector and raster design. Adobe Creative Suite experience required (there will be a test)
- Specific experience with social media and blogging a major plus
- Can pass a drug test (obviously)
- Like learning new things
- Up for a challenge
We are ready to fill this position immediately, and area ready to build a career with someone!
Signarama Troy/Metro Detroit is an award winning Hall of Fame franchise sign company. We are proud to be the largest Signarama location in the world with over 850 locations in 60 countries. We work our tails off..and have a blast doing it.... and LOVE to make our customers smile. We opened just 15 years ago in 850 square feet of retail space with 2 employees and now are proud to be one of the largest sign companies in Metro Detroit. With nearly 40 of the sharpest, most talented and dedicated sign experts in our community. We have the type of work environment that you want to write home to mom about. No seriously, we will help write the letter!
Posting ID: 563039368Posted: 2020-08-14