- Assist customers with identifying needed parts and helping place orders
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Answer questions about warranties, products and terms of sale
- Work with upper management to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking ability and common sense.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Posting ID: 583125979Posted: 2020-11-03