Want a better work / life balance? Established home care agency is seeking part-time RN Nurse to assist with serving private pay clients in New Hanover and Pender Counties for 6 hours per day, 3 days a week. The ideal individual will have excellent communication skills, the ability to analyze and problem solve and assist families with planning care. We are looking for someone who is professional, socially engaging, and a team player.
- Graduate from an accredited college with a Nursing degree
- Must be a registered nurse in good standing, holding a current NC License issued by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Case management a plus for this role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct clinical services as per agency scope of practice and provide overall coordination and evaluation.
- Supervises all professional and paraprofessional staff to ensure quality service and maintenance of performance standards.
- Perform patient assessments on potential home care clients
- Visit home care clients private pay clients only seen
- Insure that all necessary documentation is completed
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with the healthcare team, client and his/her family members
- Interpret to the client and family implications of the clients health status
- Teach small orientation class for personal care skills once a week
- Salary is Competitive and Based on Experience
- Paid time off offered
- Work with a great team!
- Great work / life balance - Very flexible schedule
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567693600Posted: 2020-08-12