Answer customer calls and provide a positive customer experience in a prompt and professional manner. Calls include selling Mediacom services, resolving billing concerns, troubleshooting service issues and scheduling service and installation appointments.
• Interact with customers by telephone, as well as e-mail, mail and fax.
• Answer customer inquiries and solve problems regarding billing, services, and products.
• Assess customer needs and interests in order to present Mediacom products and services.
• Utilize appropriate sales and retention guidelines to properly process customer requests to add or disconnect services.
• Exceed or maintain minimum sales ,quality and productivity standards.
• Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer relations.
• Troubleshoot basic service issues and schedule on site service calls when necessary.
• Receive and process customer payments.
• Entry level; 1-2 years prior work experience in customer facing or technical role preferred.
• High school diploma required, Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Effective communication skills.
• Data entry and computer experience.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work overtime when needed.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Customer Service, Call Center
Posting ID: 604365017Posted: 2021-02-23