LaunchPointPEO, a division of Subsidium, Inc, helps companies by administering the Human Resources (HR) requirements, and providing lower cost benefits to employees and companies. LaunchPointPEO provides a cost-effective benefit package for our clients, improves their HR processes, assists with attracting and retaining quality employees, manages and controls the cost of employee benefits, processes payroll, monitors changes to Federal and State employment laws, manages liability and risk, and supports all general HR administration for our clients.
The Senior Account Manager plays a key role in LaunchPointPEO’s business strategy and long-term growth. As a member of the leadership team, the Senior Account Manager must be a humble and engaged leader focused on solving problems & developing a high performing culture. Primary responsibilities include establishing and maintaining open and transparent communications with employees, partnering with business leaders and supervisors to sustain a productive and engaged work environment, and tying HR contributions to business objectives. The Senior Account Manager will handle activities in organizational development, employee relations, labor relations, training and development, safety, and benefits management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists in the oversight and administration of benefits. Leads and prepares benefits and/or delivers communications to employees.
- Assists with the administration of workers’ compensation claims and related matters.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations such as FMLA, FLSA, EEO, ADA, OSHA, Workers Compensation, etc.
- In concert with management, develops and reinforces employment-related policies and procedures, including the Employee Handbook.
- Aids in the implementation or automation of HR policies and practices.
- Ensures compliance by initiating and overseeing internal HR audits as necessary, specifically in regard to employee records and HR practices.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of employee files, I-9s, and other documents as required by local, state and federal statutes.
- Coaches managers through employee performance issues, disciplinary concerns and other difficult employment-related situations.
- Performs employee relations activities, including conflict resolution, investigations, disciplinary procedures and terminations in conjunction with management.
- Prepares any and all reports as required by state or federal law (e.g. EEO-1 reports).
- Designs and implements employee engagement initiatives in conjunction with management.
- Oversees / Manages other Account Managers.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience with progressive HR practices.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Ability to actively listen, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Proven ability to “read people” and exercise effective judgment with related issues and challenges.
- Demonstrated experience motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Incredibly strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Technologically proficient, with experience using common office software applications.
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives through influence rather than authority; effective team player at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish job responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage people in a respectful and productive manner.
- Hunger and initiative to continually learn and develop HR acumen
- High degree of confidentiality and dependability
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical / Vision and Dental Plans
- Holiday and Personal Time Off Pay
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Education and Training Assistance Program (discussed during the onboarding process)
- Incentive Plans and Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Programs
LaunchPointPEO is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 553097031Posted: 2020-06-01