Join our growing team! As a Restaurant Director at Chick-fil-A Montgomeryville, you will work in a fast-paced organization as a leader. We are seeking a developed leader to support the business by communicating, tracking, training and coaching all team members on achieving service and revenue goals as a team.
As a Restaurant Director, you will oversee team members in the development of the business and in the continual pursuit of Operational Excellence while creating a positive work culture. The Restaurant Director is in constant contact with the leadership team and Owner/Operator as to what is happening in their scope of responsibility.
Position Type: Full-time, 40+ hours per week, varying shifts. Requires Open Availability.
Pay Type: Up to $20/hr dependant on experience and availability
- Health Benefits
- 401k with match (21 or older)
- Paid Time Off
- Access to scholarships at $2,500 per year
- Sundays off
- Free Uniforms
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Free Food
- Positive Work Environment
- Must be 18 or older
- Experience as a leader in customer service and/or production environment
- Proven ability to lead in quick paced environments as part of a team
- Basic computer competency
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks employee performance and takes care of policy/procedure violations, reporting information back to the executive team as necessary
- Ensures all opening or closing tasks are completed according to the daily schedule
- Able to correctly interpret the intentions of the weekly schedule and place team members in the place most suited to their skills
- Works with executive team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels
- Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder
- Achieves strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives and tasks
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Serves as subject matter expert to leadership for ongoing hospitality and service support.
- Assists with inventory management
- Assists with facilities management
- Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 40lbs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Follow Chick-fil-A's operational policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Able to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
- Effective communicator
- Customer service-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Posting ID: 74431204Posted: 2020-07-14