Do you have a heart for helping others? Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers, **WHO ARE RELIABLE AND COMMITTED TO SERVICING THE ELDERLY EVEN ON SUNDAYS** to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. The real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*6 months previous experience preferred - additional skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to work at least every other weekend
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay, paid training, and uniform shirts provided. This position is considered part-time when work is available and work is scheduled on an as-needed basis. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/232. This job is for the North Houston Office-- if you live North of I10 up to the Montgomery County line, please apply! If you live outside of these areas, please apply to one of our other offices. We service the areas of Spring, Cypress, Jersey Village, Highlands, Tomball, Waller, Katy (North of I-10), Humble and Kingwood.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 562096737Posted: 2020-07-03