NSCG is seeking a Program Manager to Support the U.S Army Adjutant General School Human Recourses Transformation.
The program supports the Army’s HR Transformation to the new fully integrated Army HR Systems. Which includes the Integrated Personnel and Pay System – Army (IPPS-A). This program’s goal is to provide a capability to the Adjutant General School to develop the associated military HR doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures utilized by Brigade and Battalion S1 sections and theater HR structures, and execute Army-wide HR training envisioned and created by HR Transformation.
· Master’s Degree or higher
· Fifteen (15) or more years of relevant managerial and Department of Defense experience
· Eight (8) years of experience with Army’s Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership, and Education, Personnel and Policy (DOTMLPF-p) methodology
· Twelve (12) or more years of experience working with Senior Level Defense personnel including military
· Twelve (12) or more years of experience working with U.S. Army Human Resource systems
· Ten (10) or more years of experience in project management and change management skills
· Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)