At Orakel Marketing are currently seeking to hire an Entry Level Sales Team Lead to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience in a Leadership Role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Resumes will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted. We will perform a brief phone interview followed by a video interview. If/When the Hiring Manger decides to move forward, we will continue with a 2nd and 3rd round interview to complete the interviewing process.
** Desired interview process time- 1 week
Based in Columbia, SC, Orakel Marketing is a dominant force in the sales and marketing industry. With a specialty in customer acquisition, our company generates new accounts for world-renowned clients in the telecommunications, satellite broadcasting, and fiber optic industries. Orakel Marketing is an expert in the art of face-to-face communication, in that we only meet with qualified consumers in-person to ensure effective, long-term client-consumer relationships. We are a company that sees no limit when it comes to the sales and marketing field. Orakel Marketing is determined to take its industry to new heights while upholding its sterling reputation as a business with strong morals and integrity.
Posting ID: 583193242Posted: 2020-11-01