We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time CNA's, DSW's, PCA's and CareGivers
Home Instead Senior Care offers a variety of Non-Medical Services that allow Seniors to Remain in their Homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with Dignity and Compassion. We offer Flexible Schedules, Competitive Pay and a Great Work Culture!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide companionship to provide socialization
- Light housekeeping meal preparation, laundry, running errands, etc.
- Assistance with personal care services bathing, dressing, grooming, personal care
- Memory care support
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- PTO Accrual
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Minimum Qualifications to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 590235846Posted: 2020-12-01