Urgently Hiring
Essential Jobs
Industry 0

4 Huntington Bancshares Inc Jobs


    Business Banking Relationship Manager - Community President

    Huntington Bancshares Inc
    Springfield, OH 45501
    Similar jobs pay $10.01 - $16.28
    Refer friends, get paid!

    Job Description


    The Relationship Manager -Community President will spend 70% of their time focusing on achieving their Business Banking goals and the other 30% focused on accomplishing their Community President objectives.
    • Develops and maintains profitable Business Banking relationships with businesses sales size $1 MM to $20MM and credit exposure up to $10 MM.
    • Effectively expands and deepens existing relationships as well as successfully prospects new ones. Works well within a team environment and collaborates closely with internal partners to deliver customer solutions. Builds and maintains a robust external referral base (COI - Centers of Influence) and maintains a visible market presence.
    • Responsible for Portfolio Management in varying sizes in terms of complexity of credits and number of accounts.
    • Responsibilities include: meeting with business owners to build strong relationships, identifying needs, recommending product solutions (including cross sales), and negotiating pricing and fees, coordinating approval of loans through the Business Loan Center and partnering with branch staff and internal product partners to deliver customer solutions and generate business banking sales.
    • Adheres to pricing discipline and credit quality standards.
    • Works with the Business Loan Center and Commercial Loan Servicing department to ensure accuracy and completeness of credit packages and delivery.
    • Monitors maturing loans and upcoming renewals. Cooperates with and provides information/perspective to central collections group to allow for timely collections of past-due loans and special assets group to allow for effective workout of graded credits. Monitors daylight overdrafts.
    Local Community Engagement:
    • Lead community efforts as the "face" of Huntington in the market with customers, colleagues, "centers of influence," and political leaders.
    • Represent Huntington in the community on local boards, committees and at civic events.
    • Recommend allocation of marketing resources/charitable contributions and donations.
    • Reinforce initiatives set forth by the Regional President.
    • Advisory Board (if applicable):
      • Identify, recruit, and maintain active involvement with Board members
      • Prepare meeting schedules, locations, and agendas
      • Provide follow-up after meetings
    Optimal Customer Relationship/Deepening
    • Maintain an impactful leadership presence with the local OCR revenue team in planning and execution regardless of segment. Hold regular OCR meetings to implement best practices.
    • Assist in the sales process across segments. Be the local face to key customers for retention purposes and as a sales strategy for new primary banking relationships.
    • Be a resource to the local and regional OCR team as a source of knowledge of the bank's full potential. Be able to understand the national capabilities of Huntington Bank in a local market.
    • Hold the OCR revenue team accountable to the 20% increase in YOY corporate initiative.
    Category of One
    • Focal point for escalated internal and external issues and complaints. Influence and advocate for customers and colleagues.
    • Provide the voice for cultural alignment and corporate messaging in the market.
    • Provide leadership in colleague development, engagement, and retention. Refer talent across all segments.
    • Promote CRA activity and volunteer hours within the market.
    • Engage with colleagues and share ideas from across the bank on how we can deliver Category of One experiences for customers and colleagues.
    Basic Qualifications:
    • Bachelor's degree
    • 10 years combination of local community leadership and involvement and Business, Commercial, or other banking segment sales experience
    Preferred Qualifications:
    • Community involvement/presence and networking in the local market
    • Business Banking or Commercial lending experience
    • Strong consultative sales background.
    • Ability to work in fast-paced environment with strong focus on customer service.
    • Strong credit experience.
    • Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
    • Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
    • Ability to multi-task
    • PC and internet proficiency
    EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity

    Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.

    Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position

    Posting ID: 548918763Posted: 2020-07-14