To apply, simply text SONNAX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you hard-working and responsible? Do you want to join an honest and reputable company that is renowned for treating employees with respect and fairness? Do you have a passion for ensuring quality and delivering results? We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
We are looking for an individual who will be reliable and is willing to take initiative. Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? If so, join our all-star team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest techniques in a dynamic environment.
Support Quality compliance and performance across the value stream. Work independently and on cross-functional teams to ensure that Sonnax products and services meet Quality and Safety objectives using your knowledge of products and production processes, statistical control procedures, design, and testing procedures.
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities:
- Uses principles of Engineering, Mathematics and Quality science to identify, contain and support effective solutions to Quality problems, issues and opportunities (PIO).
- Engages and applies practical problem solving methods, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions in Quality investigations, projects and Continuous Improvement to support departmental and business objectives.
- Investigates product nonconformances and process PIO identified through the Customer Feedback system, Work in Progress (WIP) notifications and Corrective Action systems internal and supplier.
- Provides technical review and analysis of product nonconformances, performance metrics and anomaly conditions as a member of Quality and cross-functional teams.
- Tests and inspects product at various stages of the manufacturing process to support Quality at the source.
- Compiles and examines statistical data to determine and maintain Quality and reliability.
- Reviews practices, procedures and processes through independent assessment to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness and reduce risk to Product Quality and Safety.
- Identifies systemic performance issues, proposes and implements solutions to ensure root cause analysis and ensures corrective solutions are implemented with closure in Corrective Action system.
- Supports on-site assessment and evaluation of Sonnax suppliers and collaborates to develop Supplier Quality, delivery performance and Continuous Improvement plans.
- Writes technical reports/memos and documents/maintains Quality standards.
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a minimum of an Associate degree in engineering or an equivalent technical field.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of products and production processes along with statistical control, design, and testing procedures.
- Requires familiarity with engineering, process methods, inspection and/or Quality science - experience in precision metal fabrication preferred.
- Requires familiarity with Lean, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Methodologies and use of Quality and statistical process control tools ASQ certification is preferred.
- Understanding of Metrology and knowledge of GD&T is preferred.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems ISO9001, TS16949 preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills along with strong attention to detail are preferred.
- Ability to work well independently and on cross-functional teams is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications, including Mini-tab is preferred.
Ability to wear required PPE for area, including safety glasses and steel toed shoes.
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Work Location: 2 Imtec Ln; Bellows Falls, VT 05101
Pay Rate: $50,000 per year
Posting ID: 575756146Posted: 2020-09-24