Customer Service Rep(08553)Job Description
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Domino's Pizza CSR, you are the first contact with every Customer who calls our stores. Your professionalism and optimism are vital to creating a pleasant experience for Customers.
-As a CSR you will receive training on our computer system and will gain confidence through working with Customers. Plus, we offer flexible hours.
-As a CSR you will be required to:
- Uphold Domino's standards of grooming, uniform, and appearance.
- Answer Phone calls
- Customer Service, interact with customers (Smile)
- Promote pizza products and specials
- Collect cash and credit card payments
- Memorize procedures and recipes
- Exhibit a sense of URGENCY when answering phones or helping carryout customers
- Clean, sweep, mop, lift to 20 pounds, climb ladders
- Operating pizza oven, and properly boxing products for delivery or carryout
- Contribute to and promote an atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun.
Franchise Consent Statement: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Guantes Pizza, LLC, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Guantes Pizza, LLC and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.Job Category
Store Customer Service RepFranchise Consent Statement
Background check consent statement: For employment purposes in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and applicable law, the Company may obtain consumer reports, or investigative consumer reports, in connection with your employment application or from time to time during employment. Consumer reports include record checks conducted by consumer reporting agencies and may include driving records, criminal records, or other background reports. Investigative consumer reports include investigations conducted by consumer reporting agencies through personal interviews on information as to character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living. The agency may also conduct a record check of driving, criminal, credit, education, degrees, professional licenses, and/or certification records, depending on the job position and the state involved.
Posting ID: 548703250Posted: 2020-12-29