Are you a Medical Receptionist eager to jump start your career with a stable company? Do you desire to provide excellent patient care to your local community?
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients as they arrive, answer phones and schedule new and follow-up appointments.
- Collect insurance and ID cards, accurately document and verify demographic information.
- Scan documentation into EMR system.
- Complete insurance or other claim forms.
- Collect patient payment.
- Process referrals
Medical Receptionist Qualifications
To be considered for the Medical Receptionist position, you will need the following:
- 2 years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- High School Diploma
- Strong desire to help others
- Knowledge of Brightree, insurance eligibility and verification are a plus.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package with medical insurance
- FREE Parking
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are eager to jump start your medical career, apply today!.
Team1Medical, a division of ExecuTeam Staffing, is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success.
When you work as a contract or contract-to-hire employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Posting ID: 580344704Posted: 2020-11-03