Responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and buildingsystems as well as perform facility maintenance functions, modifications andrepairs to ensure facilities are kept tidy and functional as per companystandards.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, collectingtrash, etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gapson walls etc.
- Maintain and inspect electrical circuitry
- Install appliances and equipment
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals duringrenovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Install and/or repair heating andrefrigeration units.
- Paint interior and exterior surfaces.
- Perform custodial duties asnecessary.
- Assist in preparing job estimates as required.
- Follow safety policies and procedures.
- Others duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may beperformed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet enginefumes, dust or jet engine noise. Musthave ability to:
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the Englishlanguage.
- Read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Write routine correspondence.
- Effectively present information on a one-on-one and small groupsituations to customers, clients and employees.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed butuninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables instandardized situations.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure usingwhole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able toperform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High Schooldiploma or GED plus one (1) year experience and/or equivalent combination ofeducation and experience.
- Prior facilitymaintenance experience preferred.
- Must possess avalid state driver's license.
- Successful completion of anapprenticeship is preferred
AnEqual Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Posting ID: 600098969Posted: 2021-01-16