Expected qualifications and characteristics are
- architect and implement features for an autonomous driving/robotics software framework (ROS 2)
- use your expert skills to solve difficult C++ engineering challenges,
- take responsibility over and lead our software architecture of features and architect their seamless integration into the system,
- support and mentor junior developers in software architecture and programming best practices.
- Master's or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related,
- 8+ years prior experience software architecture and implementing complex software systems,
- excellent and proven C++ skills,
- experience in deriving abstract software architecture concepts for large features and break them down into workable packages,
- able to architect and engineer software which considers the overall system architecture,
- capable to look at a software from a customer usability perspective.
- strong work ethic and commitment to excellence and data driven decision making,
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- a bias for action, and speed in making decisions and executing tasks,
- the ability to enthusiastically take on new projects and see them through to completion,
- successful track record of shipping software products.
- an open, friendly, collaborative, organized working environment,
- becoming part of an awesome and global team,
- catered lunch, healthy snacks and drinks,
- Barista training to operate our professional espresso machine,
- competitive salary depending on experience,
- stock options,
Posting ID: 566871059Posted: 2020-08-09