Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Logs and Records Technician Aviation Logs and Records Technician "Active" Secret Clearance required Perform inventory management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization related to Organizational, local, or other supply activities. Work within a framework of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures, or other governing supply management guidelines. Deal with a variety of operating officials regarding limited aspects of the program needs of the organization serviced. Contacts may relate to inventory requirements in a stable or standardized organization and to the adequate description or identification of less complex items that are new to the system. Essential Responsibilities: Functions and responsibilities required to maintain aircraft logbooks and associated forms in an accurate and up-to-date condition in accordance with CNAFINST 4790.2B include: Schedule and issue aircraft inspections Initiate work orders Performing clerical duties such as filing and typing Preparing reports and correspondence Maintain engine logbooks and associated aircraft records Validate, issue, and track Technical Directives Accurately track installed Life Limit Component Verify all flight data Purpose and Scope: Minimum Requirements: • Work rotating shifts.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum of three (3) years of production/planning data accumulation and reporting in military services is required.
• Document logbooks and other flight operations documentation.
• Knowledge of governing programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or established guidelines.
• Analytical ability to define problems, collect necessary data, and establish facts and to take or recommend action based upon applicable established guidelines.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position and pass/maintain any related medical examination requirements required to perform assigned daily tasks.
• Active Secret Security Clearance. PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Posting ID: 603279548Posted: 2021-03-01