We are looking for a Construction Landscape Laborer to join our team! This is a full-time position and we're looking for someone who can start immediately. You will require previous experience operating power equipment. Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
- Prepare installation site
- Operate power equipment (such as tractors, chainsaws, sod cutters and bobcats)
- Install plants, landscape lighting, and hardscape features (including retaining walls, paving stones and ponds)
- Haul and spread topsoil, stone, mulch and other landscape materials
- High school education preferred
- Two-year technical college certificate a bonus
- Training and certification provided by employer, but experience is helpful
Depending on level of previous experience.
** Non Smokers Please
Posting ID: 603461494Posted: 2021-02-28