$26/hr, plus $1500 new hire bonus, see details below
Responsible for the scheduled, unscheduled and preventative maintenance and repair of a wide variety of beverage manufacturing and packaging equipment requiring a strong mechanical skills base to include: hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, conveyor systems and PLC usage.
• Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment.
• Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
• Acts as the "first responder" when a line stops producing and assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems quickly using PLC, electrical and/or mechanical skills.
• Support the facility's food safety and food quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results.
• Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Utilizes the CMMS to open and close out work orders, check out spare parts, and other activities as required in the plant.
• Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment including inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as necessary.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
• Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
• Reviews maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
• Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational and safety performance standards.
• Examine objects, systems or facilities and analyze information to determine needed repairs.
• Proven proficiency working with Basic Tool Room Equipment, Hydraulic systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Ladder Logic.
• Actively pursues growth and developmental opportunities; seeks out feedback and responds without defensiveness; continuously finds ways to improve.
Shift start: 5:30PM
Shift length: 12 hours
2-2-3 schedule (i.e. Work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days. Then, the schedule flips the following week to be off Fri-Sun.)
"This bonus will be paid out after 90 days of employment.About Refresco
We are the world's largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, manufactured to individual customer specifications and requirements.