We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, we're one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the world-thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.What we're looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests and owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.What you'll do
Skills you'll need
- Create a positive team environment responsible for ensuring compliance of service standards for all guests and owners.
- Continuous improvement: Direct and communicate expectations, motivate associates to anticipate guest needs and exceed expectations.
- Champion and develop team empowerment embracing guest opportunity assuring satisfaction, loyalty and successful resolution.
- Directing front and back of house operations, maintaining room inventory at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyze and communicate technical operations between departments discovering opportunities prior to incident.
- Responsible for daily operation of guest service shift: Plan daily short term front and back of house guest service operations; provide proper guest check-in, check-out procedures, analyze reports as required, communicate daily arrivals, departures and room inventory needs; ensure daily check list duties and tasks fully completed with follow up communications; administer schedule adjustments which result in the satisfaction of all guests, associates and financial requirements.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships Interact with owners, guests, associates, answer inquiries, questions, and resolve possible satisfaction opportunities, train, develop and coach associates to resolve guest opportunities; utilize a "hands on approach" with associates on technical and soft skill customer service approaches.
- Support customer service standards ensuring guest satisfaction exceeding expectations; communicate reservation flag information directly enhancing guest requests.
- Support audit standards: ensure compliance with internal audit, quality assurance and loss prevention; maintain regional & departmental operating procedures to improve guest satisfaction and quality service scores.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work environment and physical demands
- Evening and Weekend availability is required
- Basic understanding of resort financials
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Basic Leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor and train staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Excellent hospitality service skills
- Detail oriented
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Basic Working knowledge of property management systems
- Working knowledge of Company reporting and associate timekeeping systems
- Comprehension and literacy for analyzing reports
- 2 years of supervisory experience or management
- 2 years of hotel or hospitality service experience
Compensation:What you'll get
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed
- High School Diploma, 2 years post- high school education or equivalent experience
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Posting ID: 609981989Posted: 2021-03-02