The Client Care Nurse (RN) is expected to generate new clients and maintain current clients for Home Instead Senior Care - a non-medical, in-home care company.
- The person in the position will generate revenue from a variety of duties, including researching and pursuing new referral sources as well as maintaining existing referral resources.
- To maintain current clients, the Client Care Nurse (RN) will also conduct service calls/visits, personal care assessments, and supervisory/quality assurance visits in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- As a part of the Client Care & Home Instead Senior Care Teams, the RN will participates in CAREGiver training and supervision in the provision of personal care services in accordance with State requirements.
- This employee is responsible for reporting results in moving relationships forward to Manager on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and demonstrating documented progress and inquiry production in both client care and revenue generating areas.
Best candidates will be willing to travel between both offices in Winchester, VA & Martinsburg, WV.
Full Time or Part time
- Registered Nurse (RN) license &ndash VA & WV
- Must possess a valid driver's license & current automobile insurance
- AAS/AS/AA degree - does NOT require Bachelor's Degree
Benefits and Incentives:(inquire about additional benefits)
- Accrued Paid Vacation
- BONUS PAY PROGRAM
- Pay mileage when traveling during working hours for business purposes
- Health Insurance Option
- Aflac Option
- Cellphone discounts
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/247
or call 540-722-8750 - Ask for Allyson, Estelita, or Judy.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 566943243Posted: 2020-08-06