MINIMUM MUST-HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
1) Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree and 9+ years related experience -AND- 2) Possess DoD 8570.01-M IAM level 2 (i.e. CISSP or CASP+ CE, or CISM) or higher certification -AND- 3) Possess DoD 8140 Specialty Code 45 (Server+ or RHCSA or RHCSE or RHCA) certification -AND- 4) Have extensive experience with Linux & Dod Information Assurance Programs, such as DoD 8570 and DoD 5520, NIST SP 800-53, RMF, eMASS DESCRIPTION:
DAS is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator/ISSM to become an integral part of our team supporting various Naval Combat Training Systems for our customer at the Naval Surface Warfare Center. Projects entail execution of scientific, engineering and technical services required for the design, development, integration, test, fleet implementation and maintenance of training simulation systems. This position offers the opportunity to establish, secure, and maintain the classified network infrastructure, services, and systems associated with software development efforts for leading edge Navy Combat System Training Systems. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide cybersecurity/information-assurance engineering services for classified and unclassified networks of computer systems running the Linux and Windows Operating Systems in support of facilities and development networks. - Support integrated security systems and solutions to manage information-related risks. - Develop and implement policies, processes, and procedures to maintain and secure the development systems. - Assess system vulnerabilities, implement risk mitigation strategies, validate secure systems, and test security products and systems to detect security weakness. - Become an integral part of the Navy IA team at NSWC Carderock. - Assist in the creation of technical documentation in support of systems. - Maintain IA security posture on systems as defined by the DoD. - Document IA security posture on systems and keep documentation up-to-date. DESIRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiarity and/or experience with:
a) Enterprise network architectures
b) Automated configuration management and server provisioning via tools such as Ansible.
c) Automated network and system monitoring via tools such as ELK and Nessus.
d) Virtualization Technologies, specifically KVM and LXD. - Experience managing GitLab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, postfix, Horde, Nextcloud. - Experience with Windows administration, specifically Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016+ - Experience with scripting/programming skills for automation in Bash and Python. - Experience managing and maintaining Linux repositories JOB LOCATION:
- A successful candidate will initially split time between or our new facilities in Tysons, VA and the Navy site at the NSWC in Carderock, MD, to ramp up on both location's requirements. - Time spent at each location is task/event dependent but will lean toward full time at the Tysons facility as experience is gained. ADDITIONAL SALARY DATA:
- The salary offered to a successful candidate will be commensurate to that candidate's level and breadth of experience as it applies to the role. COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS:
- Both the Navy site and our corporate site have strict mask and max occupancy requirements, COVID-19-specific cleaning procedures, as well as travel history restrictions for entry. - We also supply hand sanitizer and masks as needed.
Posting ID: 602966895Posted: 2021-02-16