Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their career, while being part of an exciting team of professionals. Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow: - Work with best-of-breed technologies - Have fun while being part of a professional team - Work in a challenging and dynamic environment - Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow is looking for five (5) Full Stack Software Web Developers who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack Software Web Developers must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The Full Stack Software Web Developers will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client facing applications. The Full Stack Software Web Developers would be working on implementing new features as well as enhancing existing ones. This is an opportunity to establish a long-term working relationship with a committed team of developers. Key Responsibilities: * Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
* Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
* Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
* Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
* Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle Minimum Requirements: * Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
* Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features.
* Maintain code integrity and organization.
* Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
* Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
* Angular 2/4/6
* Java Spring
* Apache Tomcat
* Wildfly Clearance Requirements: * Active TS/SCI with Poly Education Requirements: * General equivalency guidelines for education, certifications, and experience are provided below; however, these guidelines do not immediately qualify someone at a particular level. * Skill levels for an individual are based upon a combination of education, training, and experience, e.g. someone may have 20 years of professional experience; however, they may only be qualified as Full Performance based upon the expertise needed to perform the work within that category.
* General professional years of experience may be substituted for specialized years of experience at a ratio of three (3) years of general experience within an occupation for one (1) year of specialized experience.
* Relevant certifications will be considered equivalent to three (3) months of specialized experience.
* An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to eighteen (18) months specialized experience.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to three (3) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
* A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of five (5) years when combined with a Bachelor's).
* A Doctorate in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of seven (7) years when combined with a Master's and a Bachelor's). Equal Opportunity Employer TechFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.