Real Estate – Apartment Management - Leasing
A National Property Management Company is seeking to hire a Leasing Consultant at Hills of Valencia Apartments, a prestigious apartment community located in Santa Clarita, California.
Position Overview – The Leasing Consultant will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and assist with renewal leases for existing residents; as well as effectively, courteously and efficiently provide customer service to prospects and existing residents.
- Meet and qualify all prospective residents and obtain necessary guest card information.
- Obtain accurate traffic source information and enter it correctly in the system.
- Show prospective residents the models and units available for rent.
- Take applications for rental, accept rental deposits, and process applications for the approval procedure.
- Answer telephone and Internet inquiries providing information in response to rental inquiries. Make follow-up calls and e-mail responses as necessary.
- Assist in the lease renewal process performing duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Open and secure models and "show" apartments daily. Help maintain the rental office, models and show apartments at all times.
- Walk the property daily to inspect rent ready apartments and the general condition of the community.
Requirements for Leasing Consultant:
- Full-time position with regularly scheduled weekend hours.
- The ideal candidate will have previous apartment industry experience.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented, possess strong marketing and sales skills, effective communication skills, and experience with telephone sales presentations.
- Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Computer skills required
- Knowledge of Yardi software is a plus.
- Must possess a current and valid Driver’s License.
- 401k Plan
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sentinel Real Estate Corporation is an independent real estate investment advisory firm established in 1969. The firm currently owns and manages approximately $5.3 billion of institutional quality real estate assets on behalf of 89 domestic and international clients.
Since its formation, Sentinel has acquired and managed $14.3 billion of direct real estate investments, including nearly 550 multifamily communities containing more than 142,000 apartment units and 29 million square feet of commercial space.
Posting ID: 572529297Posted: 2020-10-27