Contracts Negotiator Stf
Apply Now Job ID:
533917BR Date posted:
Jul. 28, 2020 City:
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, is seeking a Contract Administrator to support the Executive Transport Helicopter Program. For more than 50 years, Sikorsky helicopters have had the privilege of transporting every American President since Dwight Eisenhower, and currently Sikorsky supports the United States Navy through a contract for the Engineering and Manufacturing Development phase of the Presidential Helicopter Replacement program (VH-92A) based on Sikorsky's commercial S-92A® platform, as well as In-Service programs for support of the VH-3D and VH-60N aircraft. The selected candidate will perform Contract Administration duties associated with the VH-92A and VH In-Service platforms and will be a key member of the Executive Transport contract administration team, with primary functional reporting to the Executive Transport Contract Manager and matrixed reporting to the VH-92A and In-Service Program Managers.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• All aspects of contract administration including proposal support and negotiation, post- award contract administration, scope management, interface with key subcontractors and contract closeout. Providing guidance, advice and counsel to Sikorsky programmatic and technical staff regarding contract interpretation issues, contract scope issues, and other contract- related matters.
• Review and evaluate customer requests for proposal or revisions to contracts; provides risk assessments and offers alternative approaches to mitigate risks, including alternative contractual language; evaluates and coordinates proposals; investigates and reconciles significant contract changes involving cost, specifications, schedules, etc.
• Develops and applies solutions to complex problems which require the regular use a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers, including US Navy contract specialists and the DCMA administrative contracting officer.
• Lead efforts to ensure preparation and execution of timely and accurate contract delivery documentation.Basic Qualifications:
• Experience in Federal Government contract administration and negotiations, program management, or a related field.
• Solid understanding and familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), including intellectual property rules.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to effectively interact at all levels within the organization and with external customers.Desired Skills:
Ideal candidate will have a current SECRET security clearance is preferred. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Business Unit:
RMS Relocation Available:
Possible Career Area:
Contracts Clearance Level:
Full-Time Virtual Location:
First Apply Now
Join our talent network and receive company news and job alerts to your inbox.
Interested In Select a category and/or location from the auto-suggestions and click "add."
- Contracts, Stratford, Connecticut, United States Remove
We're thrilled that you are interested in joining the team at Lockheed Martin! Since applying for a job can be a bit of a mystery at times, we wanted to let you know exactly what to expect during the process with Lockheed Martin.
Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company
We've been pioneering flight solutions that bring people home everywhere, every time since 1923. Learn how Sikorsky is making innovations in flight today.
Sikorsky S-92 Rescue Mission
It was a dark and stormy night (no really, it was) in November when a sailboat sent a mayday signal about 60 nautical miles off the Norwegian coast. See how Sikorsky's S-92 saves lives.
Our Mission: Artificial Intelligence
Lockheed Martin's unmanned technologies enable our systems to go farther, operate longer and succeed in harsh or dangerous conditions. Learn more about our advancements in AI.
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.