How will this role have an impact?
Under the supervision of the Member Engagement Manager, contacts members of various
Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan providers by phone to offer, explain and schedule a free
in-home healthcare risk evaluation. Subsequently assigns and schedules contracted provider
for each confirmed evaluation appointment. Adjusts and resets appointments and schedules as
may be required. Works diligently to meet department goals for productivity and
This role will report to our Member Engagement Manager.
What will you do?
- Handles outbound calls placed by the telephony system to Medicare and/or Medicaid
health plan members to offer, explain and schedule a free in-home health risk evaluation.
- Follows the approved script when discussing health risk evaluations with potential member;
ensure member understands and is comfortable with the terms of the evaluation; answer
- Presents a positive and professional face to clients, health plan members and workforce
- Leverages Signify systems to schedule providers to conduct in-home member health risk
evaluations or other mutual agreed upon place; schedule providers presented by the
system within the assigned geographic area with appropriate time and distance between
- Adjusts and reschedules appointments with both members and contracted providers if
requested; ensure cancellations and reschedules are recorded accurately and therefor
communicated to the appropriate parties internally.
- Returns voice mail messages from members, works manual calling list as required.
- Seeks to support requested overtime to meet unexpected high volume requirements.
- Reports member complaints immediately to Member Engagement Managers.
- Follows departmental procedures when communicating with members.
- Respond well to coaching and supervision.
- Act as a subject matter expert for peer side-by-side coaching.
- Be responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities.
We are looking for someone with:
- A high School Diploma or equivalent.
- A desire to work in an efficient, results oriented environment
- A strong sales aptitude with the ability to earn $4,000 per month in salary and uncapped
- An ability to tailor telephone conversation to optimize results
- A strong work ethic, highly motivated to achieve sales and productivity goals
- Good communication skills, friendly and conversational with members
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A willingness to comply with a fixed daily schedule
- An ability to take direction
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- Relevant previous call center experience with at least 2 years successful work
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Solid PC skills and accurate data entry skills, experience with MS Office
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals' clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we're able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify's intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we're driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
Posting ID: 596720793Posted: 2021-01-17