Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
As a Store Manager (SM), you will be responsible for managing your team members and the success of the store. You will partner with your Assistant Store manager in holding your team accountable for meeting, exceeding and driving sales goals and ensuring that the store staff provides friendly, enthusiastic customer service. The Store Manager is also responsible for and proficient in managing store operations, which includes opening and closing the store, administering returns, managing schedules, performance metrics and standards and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates, Key Holders, Merchandisers and the Assistant Store Manager
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Responsible for being an essential sales driver, coach and communicator of daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to the team and for all aspects of opening and closing procedures.
- Assures that merchandising is completed according to MAPP, accurate cash management is adhered to and special orders are processed and received.
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best" product line that J&P Cycles has to offer.
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Represent J&P Cycles at special events -- Annual Sales Meeting, Bike Nights, local motorcycle venues, etc.
- Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company communications, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
- 2 years + of Sales Management experience; specialty retail experience would be ideal.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident/LTD/EAP benefits.
- Vacation and Sick Time off.
- 401(k) savings plan - up to 4% company match.
- Training and development .
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
J&P Cycles provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Posting ID: 610384069Posted: 2021-03-05