Dawson is a Native Hawaiian Organization 8(a) small business that brings the Spirit of Aloha to our employees. As part of the DAWSON "Ohana", you will be provided a best-in-class benefits program that strives to ensure our great people have peace of mind when it comes to health and wellness. For more information about DAWSON and our benefits programs, please visit www.dawson8a.com.
SUMMARY: This position is on-site at Ellsworth AFB (EAFB) located about 11 miles East of Rapid City, South Dakota.
Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems and computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management and other applications.
Prepare and use memorandums in accordance with AFH 33-337, The Tongue and Quill, and local guidelines.
Design effective communication plans to publicize unit program requirements, associated policies, and procedures.
Prepare reports, memos, letters, forms, briefings and other documents using word processing, Excel, Access, and presentation software.
Answer phones and provide information to callers. Take messages or forward calls to appropriate individuals.
Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate personnel and/or offices.
Establish and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other materials IAW AFI 33-332, Records Management Program, the United States Air Force (USAF) Records Management standards and applicable instructions.
Open, read, route, and distribute incoming correspondence and other materials, and prepare responses to routine letters.
Compose, type, and distribute notes, routine correspondences and reports.
Establish controls and suspense and follow up to ensure that required actions and responses are made within deadlines.
Establish, maintain, control, and update file system accurately to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist visitor control for SCIF AF11-007 and any applicable subordinate SCIFs.
Work directly with ACC/SSO and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) to ensure completion of the reaccreditation of SCIF AF11-007 and any applicable subordinate SCIFs.
Ensure all aspects of physical construction of accredited SCIFs are kept current and points out any issues that need repair.
Update and maintain Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC) and TEMPEST addendum checklists for SCIF AF11-007 and any applicable subordinate SCIFs.
Ensure all SCIF changes or modifications are allowed within Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and ACC/SSO guidelines and approved by DIA Discretionary Access Control.
Drafts Co-utilization agreements if required for Special Access Program (SAP) access.
Assist with updating and maintaining the unit’s SCIF standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Emergency Action Procedures.
Ensure monthly random inspections are executed and logged.
Ensure quarterly alarm tests are completed, logged, and notify Government of completion.
Interface with Ellsworth Security Offices in regard to SCIF AF11-007 Operations: 89th Attack Squadron Unit Security Managers, the 28th Bomb Wing Security Forces Squadron, and AFOSI as required.
Assist with unit alarm monitoring program.
Assist with updating and maintaining the unit badge roster and Alarmed Facility Access Authorization.
Assist with maintenance and disposal of SCI material in accordance with Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), Department of Defense (DoD) security manuals, Air Force (AF) regulations and ACC/SSO guidance.
Assist with internal and external inspections for SCIF AF11-007 and any applicable subordinate SCIFs.
Assist with annual reports to ACC/SSO.
Complete on-line computer-based training as directed by SSO.
Attend in-residence training for ICD 705 for Physical Security.
Co-Manage, Co-maintain, inspect and test IDS/ADS alarm system.
Change/update/reprogram/maintain security codes in IDS/ADS, cypher locks, and X-09 or newer locks.
Maintain SF-700s, Security Container Information, 701s, Activity Security Checklist, and 702s, Security Container Check sheet for containers located within the SCIF.
Possess a valid TOP SECRET clearance.
Knowledge of the security requirements defined in the DoD Contract Security Classification Specification.
Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Programs.
A minimum of one (1) year experience working in a TS/SCI facility.
A minimum of one (1) year of security experience.
Strong oral communications and writing skills.
Able to work Monday thru Friday from 0730-1630
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Occasionally required to stand
• Occasionally required to walk
• Continually required to sit
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continually required to talk or hear
• While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision
DAWSON gives preference to Internal Candidates. If no internal candidate meets our qualifications, external candidates will be given consideration.
DAWSON is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.