Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring, compassionate, HIGH ENERGY, motivating people to become a part of our Rockland County team!
Join us in fulfilling our mission of enhancing lives by providing exceptional service with integrity, compassion & commitment.
As a member of our team, you would provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the daily challenges of aging with respect, dignity, care and compassion.Friday, Saturday & Sunday Part-time Shifts Available
As a CAREGiver some of your responsibilities might include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Running errands
- Alzheimer Care *
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity, respect & compassion
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid US driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Minimum age: 18
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply online - www.homeinstead.com/424
or call 845-353-6000 today!
** Each Home Instead Senior Care office is independently owned and operated**
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 583176130Posted: 2020-10-30