The Trade & Processing Specialist (Branch Service Associate) is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions and events including booking, validation, filing, archiving and handling of queries. This also includes the comparison and validation of data, reversal/cancellation of bookings, reconciliation of transactions and positions, and can include cash management/cashier (payment) activities as well as reconciliation of client service issues.
* Undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks.
* Manage and escalate operational risks arising from processes.
* Monitor and process pending items as well as correcting discrepancies.
* Provide support and advice for front and middle office staff.
* Interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed.
* Ensure Operations processes e.g. securities, payments and cash, comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies.
* Provide advisory services, know-how and expertise on various products and processes handled by Operations.
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• strong attention to detail
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• ability and comfort speaking with high net worth clientele
• gracious phone skills