CACI is seeking an Internal Controls Analyst to work directly with the Program Executive Office Chief Financial Officer. You will provide direct support to the PEO Aircraft Carries CFO to ensure acquisition, production and in-service challenges are addressed. Accept daily tasking from PEO Aircraft Carriers CFO to enable PEO Carriers to maintain its mission to deliver aircraft carriers on-time, ready for tasking, at an affordable cost.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Assist the PEO Aircraft Carriers CFO in developing the PEO Aircraft CarriersManager's Internal Control Program (MICP) and associated checklists
- Develop and review policies and procedures relative to MICP; implement plans, and conduct assessment.
- Support the Development and Monitoring of Corrective Actions Plans (CAPs) to address control gaps.
- Develop and maintain PEO Carriers risk management plan
- Perform internal controls testing for all Assessable Units.
- Assist the PEO Aircraft Carriers COR to conduct internal reviews and spot checks
- Assist the PEO Aircraft Carriers COR manage, monitor and report on the status of all PEO Aircraft Carriers Contracts
- Assist the PEO Aircraft Carriers COR schedule and conduct meetings with Program Office representatives regarding the status and status reporting of PEO Aircraft Carriers Contracts
- Assist the PEO Aircraft Carriers COR manage, review, update, and report on the status of internal controls to ensure compliance with DoD and NAVSEA policies and procedures
- Assist the PEO Aircraft Carriers COR conduct and respond to DoD and NAVSEA Audits
- Assist the PEO Aircraft Carriers COR develop metrics and briefings regarding DoD and NAVSEA Audits
- Develop Briefing material in PowerPoint
- Develop Training Material
- Development of POA&Ms and Project Plans
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 7+ years' experience supporting Navy Programs
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- Prior Navy Managers' Internal Controls Experience support
- DoD/DoN Auditing skills
- DoD 5000.02
- PowerPoint and Excel experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 564111032Posted: 2020-07-16