Definition: Working under the supervision of the local Manager
Administrative Assistant oversees and manages all office procedures and other tasks as assigned by the Manager. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Computer literate.
2. Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management
and general administration.
4. Ability to communicate effectively.
5. Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers,
telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
6. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
7. Ability to work without supervision
1. At least one (1) year experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
2. Must be computer literate.
3. Must be a team player with the flexibility to work within a variable dynamic group environment.
4. Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
Job Type: Full-time or Part Time
7 am - 3:30 pm full time
9 am - 3 pm part time: Flexibility on schedule here.