The Recruiter plays an important role in sourcing and managing the recruitment process for a fast-paced, high-volume manufacturing facility. This role works specifically on non-exempt and exempt roles across the organization to help meet business needs. Creativity in finding solutions is a necessity to recruit and retain the talent our company needs to be successful.
The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years manufacturing recruiting experience and have proven experience in working a ramp-up season. We are seeking a candidate that must have high energy, exceptional customer service skills, and great communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage the full cycle recruiting process for a broad range of positions including roles in manufacturing, quality, maintenance and warehouse.
* Using a consultative approach, work with hiring managers and Human Resources (HR) to confirm each search is on target and results in a strong hire.
* Develop position advertising and sourcing strategies and maintain a network of contacts to connect with qualified and diverse candidates.
* Create and manage a talent pipeline.
* Identify and establish relationship with local colleges/universities, state agencies and community organizations to enhance sourcing capabilities.
* Evaluate the skill level and overall fit of applicants against hiring managers' needs through sourcing, screening and interviewing.
* Manage closing processes including offer letter/package, relocation process as needed, as well as onboarding and orientation activities, as needed.
* Maintain communication with, and provide excellent customer service to, candidates and hiring managers as they go through the hiring process.
* Partner with HR to facilitate temporary hiring though external agencies.
* Initiate and coordinate all new hire forms including employment applications, background checks, onboarding forms, etc.
* Develop and provide key staffing metrics to site leadership.
* Associates degree in business, human resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 4 years' experience in recruiting/staffing.
* Experience sourcing a wide range of positions.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to build strong relationships and influence while remaining consultative.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Experience in complex, high volume fast-paced environment.
* Experience in developing, implementing and managing Applicant Tracking systems.
* Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or a similar field of study.
* Relevant professional certification (CIR, ACIR, PRC, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, etc.).
* Adept at working in unstructured and ambiguous environment.
* Experience recruiting for manufacturing, maintenance, and supply chain roles.