Job Title: Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse Associate role will oversee activities and movement of materials within our facility using forklifts and other material handling equipment. This position will report directly to the Operations Support Manager
You can expect to:
The Warehouse Associate will prepare product for shipping, loading and unloading trucks throughout the day.
You will do this by:
- Provide accurate daily inventory counts
- Organize products on designated shelves and complete associated software transactions.
- Maintain orderly and stocked raw material department
- Operate stand-up/sit-down forklift
- Be able to enter all receipts into the manufacturing software as required by manager.
- Execute tasks and duties as required by the Quality System
- Maintain accurate, legible and complete Quality and Process documentation
- Other tasks as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Responsibilities and impact may crossover technical fields/functions.
You are the kind of person who:
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in cross functional team
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, time management in order to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and able to balance multiple tasks
- Demonstrates initiative to perform needed tasks without direction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One-year previous warehouse experience
- Ability to operate a stand-up/sit down forklift
- Experience loading/unloading trucks
- Ability to read and understand instructions and apply job requirements to ensure quality
- Must be able to keep detailed records regarding processes, procedures, inventory, etc.
- Ability to analyze difficult situations, quickly solve problems, and comply with production standards
- Proficient in troubleshooting problems to rapidly obtain successful outcomes
- Ability to wear proper personal protective equipment (metatarsal shoes, earplugs, safety glasses, respirator) at all times
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (10 hour shifts) and move heavy products
- Ability to work quickly and swiftly with large, heavy machinery and products
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite desired)
Physical | Visual Demands:
- Sit, stand, squat, bend
- Reach overhead with one or both arms
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Loud (Examples: metal can, manufacturing department, large earth moving equipment)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Location: 515 Progress Way | Sun Prairie | WI | 53590
Shift Hours: 1st Shift, Monday through Friday
Who we are:
At Fisher Barton, we combine years of experience across multiple industries to deliver unparalleled innovation. Our world-class talent understands the behavior of materials and develops leading-edge solutions that meet your unique needs. We’re more than a source for high-quality parts; Fisher Barton is your resource for the highest quality solutions you’ll find—anywhere.
Fisher Barton is an equal opportunity employer who welcome and encourages diversity in our workforce. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to any status or characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 593322374Posted: 2021-02-25