POSITION Key Holder
WHO WE ARE
More than just cookware, Le Creuset has been a colorful companion to meals and memories around the world since 1925. Respect for tradition and authenticity have been Le Creuset's guiding principal for nearly 100 years - our passion for superior artisanal quality, exceptional design, and European craftsmanship have remained constant.
WHO YOU ARE
As our keyholder, you are a critical member of our leadership team. Your primarily role is to support the store in delivering excellence in sales, service and operations. As a results-driven leader, you love to sell, and you coach our sales associates to become customer service and product knowledge experts. You go out of your way to create joyful Brand experiences for our customers and find ways to celebrate great team performance.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY Leadership:
Sales and Service:
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans and productivity goals and improving KPI's through active coaching on the salesfloor
- Demonstrates a personal track record of success in sales/KPI goal achievement, as well as influencing team goal achievement
- Builds effective partnerships with team, Store Manager and field/corporate partners through consistent communication, teamwork and respect
- Role Models company selling expectations and actively works to foster customer loyalty through proactive clienteling
- Promotes engaging customer experiences by sharing expertise on cooking, baking or entertaining
- Utilizes training tools and resources to educate self/team on product, improve selling skills and achieve business goals
- Perform basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties
- Maitain visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
- Follow plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum one-year supervisor experience
- Ability to be mobile on the salesfloor for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 25 lbs
- Flexibility in scheduling to the needs of the business, including weeknights, weekends and holidays
- Authentic passion around cooking, baking and entertaining
- Specialty Retail experience
WHY JOIN US
Our mission is simple - to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Our recipe is equal parts passion, hard work and fun with a culture as vibrant as our products. We constantly stretch ourselves and encourage our associates to do the same. When you join Le Creuset, you become part of a dynamic team that focuses on innovation and collaboration. You are part of something bigger...from your first day to every moment thereafter, you're going to love what you do!
- Tremendous growth opportunities: Growth = Joy and we are all about encouraging both.
- Work/life balance: No need to show off your juggling skills, we offer the flexibility and the resources to balance both
- Generous employee discount: How much space do you have in your kitchen? Seriously.
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
Le Creuset of America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, sex (*including gender identity, expression, orientation, or pregnancy), religion, marital status, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, and any other classification protected by law.
Posting ID: 569302110Posted: 2020-10-01