Job DescriptionPeople for People, a non-profit organization, is looking for a Youth Career Development Counselor for our Sunnyside Location. The position will provide Youth Services by addressing career goals, services needed to reach those goals, mentoring and follow up to ensure that participants attain and sustain financial self-sufficiency. Please visit our website at www.pfp.org for a complete job description and job requirements.
Summary: Provides case management services for eligible youth applicants according to guidelines prescribed by the specific programs under which they enroll. This position utilizes a holistic approach addressing career goals, services needed to reach those goals, mentoring, business outreach and follow up to ensure that participants attain and sustain financial self-sufficiency.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Education or related field; and/or equivalent combination of education/significant experience in community, human, social services or related field.
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Employment is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a Pre-employment Drug Screen and a Washington State Patrol Background Check and/or National Background Check, Reference Checks, Credit Check if applicable and other required documents
• Personal vehicle required to attend meetings/seminars in other locations and for pickup and delivery of miscellaneous documents.
Wage: $19.67 - $24.92 DOQ (plus comprehensive benefits package.)
• 12 Paid holidays
• 2 Weeks paid vacation annually
• Paid Sick Leave
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Savings Arrangement (FSA)
• Employer paid Group Term Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance.
• 401(K) Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contribution and Annual Base Contribution
• Roth IRA option
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 80 Hours Paid Jury Duty Leave
• Paid Bereavement Leave
Please apply on our website at www.pfp.org To be considered for this position, you must apply on our website and include all of the following documents: Cover Letter, Resume and a People for People Application. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Position will close August 15, 2020 (May remain open until filled.)
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, disability, sex, marital status, age, or any other protected status covered by the federal or state law. Please let People For People know if you need of a reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job or to participate in the application process.
People For People is an equal Opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TTY relay 1-800-833-6388.
Posting ID: 565294215Posted: 2020-08-05