Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment.
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
· Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed.
· Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns.
· Train, manage, and recruit production personnel
· Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
· Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
· Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
· Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
· Manage and control costs of production projects.
· Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
· Effective written and oral communication
· Basic math skills
· Experience in cleaning / restoration / water mitigation / construction preferred
· High school diploma/GED
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
· Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
· Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry
· Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
· Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
· Ability to successfully complete a background
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Pay wage: $15/hr