Ricoh Electronics, Inc. (REI) is looking for a dayshift shift Facilities Maintenance Technician to support our Lawrenceville and Buford manufacturing facilities.
The Facilities Technician Will:
- Model the "safety first" behaviors we expect of all associates by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Perform semi-specialized tasks in the maintenance of our plant and office spaces in two or more skilled areas including plumbing and pipefitting, carpentry, painting and plastering, service of machinery, electrical maintenance, and custodial.
- Assist with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility, including daily maintaining daily work orders and requests. Operate site equipment as needed, using power tools as necessary.
- Maintain turf and landscaping on company grounds.
- Sort recycling materials according to waste streams and REI's recycling policies
- May provide support to vendors/contractors such as security force, custodial.
- May request quotes from outside vendors for projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of facilities maintenance experience
- 1 years experience in Industrial facilities maintenance, preferred
- School/technical knowledge and experience with general plumbing and/or electrical, preferred
- Leadership experience a plus.
- Must have ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals, diagrams, etc.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
AA/M/F/VETERANS/Individuals with Disabilities, EOE, Drug-Free WorkplaceJB.0.00.LN
Posting ID: 588414876Posted: 2021-02-26