Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. If you are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
We offer competitive pay, ongoing training, and advancement potential.
Shifts are available throughout Gwinnett and Walton counties. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franchised offices are looking for you.
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides clients with various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- CNA Specific Care
- Basic first aid and CPR
- Caring for clients with special conditions as long as the care needed can be demonstrated to a nurse supervisor
- Home management, safety and sanitation
- Taking and recording of vital signs
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Reminders
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Certified Nurse Aide (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the Georgia DHR Nurse Aide Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Posting ID: 569329336Posted: 2020-09-16