Datron CNC Machine Operator
This position will be working with a large company that designs, manufactures, and distributes electronics!
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex where independent judgment is occasionally required
- Receives general instruction on routine jobs and detailed instruction on new assignments
- Setup and operation of high speed CNC (Datron M8) machining-system, including high detail cutting and engraving
- Retrieve part programs from network files and load into machine control
- Verify revision level of Part and program
- Verify first article and perform in process inspection to drawing requirements
- Perform required preventative maintenance
- Maintain all tooling for the CNC (Datron ) machine
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be skilled in routine setup and operation of any CNC mill . Experience on Datron M8 machining-system will be an added plus
- Must be able to read and interpret detailed drawings of fabricated parts
- Must be familiar with all of the basic inspection equipment micrometers, calipers, height gauge etc.
- Must have good verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years work experience with mechanical, engineering and/or machining experience.
Pay Rate: $18-22 Based on experience
This is a temp to hire position
Hours are first shift, which is 6AM-2:30PM, Monday-Friday
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 18.00-22.00
Posting ID: 575110108Posted: 2020-09-22